J'ai honte, supprimez mon compte SVP
Pseudo_supprime

Ebichu - 26 Nov 2008

C'est quoi le truc avec la dernière image? C'est pas censé être M. Bison sur la photo au dessus de "Vega"?

La crampe.
pastas

Vega chez les Japs --> Bison chez les occidentaux
Balrog --> Vega
M. Bison --> Balrog

Pseudo_supprime
I speak English... Wall Street English!
JubaOne

Pseudo_supprime - 26 Nov 2008
Lors de la sortie occidentale de Street fighter 2 en arcade, les noms des boss ont été inversé entre Balrog, Vega et M.Bison. Seul Sagat ne change pas de nom. D'ailleurs  M.Bison veut dire Mister Bison pour le boss du jeu en occident et Mike Bison (Tison) pour le boxeur au Japon.

Pseudo_supprime

JubaOne - 26 Nov 2008

Ah alors M. Bison, c'est bien "Monsieur Bison", j'ai toujours hésité smiley4
En tout cas, ça a l'air bien parti pour être le best.fightinggame.ever. Dire que SFII encule à sec Soul Calibur IV (que j'apprécie pourtant énormément). smiley6

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

- Jamais
dans la veine des street II, juste relifté et en HD smiley3:

et puis, si on se cantonnait au visuel pour juger un 2D fighter... les marvel vs capcom... smiley28:

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

- Jamais

a écrit :

t'as un mauvais gout universel on ça se cantonne seulement aux jeux de baston ?

et dans la langue de molière, ça donne? smiley61

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

putain, quel plaisir de gagner avec un shungokusatsu en ligne smiley5
putain, manque plus qu'alpha 3 ou 3.3 jouable en ligne smiley2:

nous montre son minou
Ebichu

Putain, un fan-boy qui fait sa revue se "SSFIITHDRemix" :

Ah, feels so good to finally have my hands on SSF2T HD Remix, the one game i waited so long for, but enough of that, i give you here myReview of SSF2THD Remix:

Anybody of you remembers the feeling we had when we played super street fighter 2 for the first time in 1992? that excitement of wanting to try everything new since Street Fighter II turbo on snes? that feeling of being amazed by the music and graphics of the game? that same feeling that makes you want to talk to all your friends on the next school day and tell them how awesome the game you played last night is? Well guys and gals i had that same feeling again after i layed my hands on  SSF2T HD Remix.

Presentation:

Unfortunately we do not see Ryu shooting hadoken  towards the screen in HD, but the menus are in Hd, clear, and right to the point. You have the bility to choose between single player on multiplayer. You have access to options that very clear and gives you total control over the game. the dip switch options lets you change evry single thing you could think of about the game, such as damage of Akuma etc. An option to switch to old 16bit Sprites and original music is also availabe.

Presentation score: 9.5/10

Graphics:

Udon delivers again, the beautiful new HD sprites drawn by the talented people behind the excellent Street Fighter Comic series looks stunning on HD sets. The backgrounds are really colorful and vivid. Select Screen have never looked better with great looking portraits. Charcaters look big and menacing (bison, sagat, zangief) and endings are all well drawn and last longer (endings are now 4 to 5 pictures unlike the previous versions where they were only 2) When it comes to graphics, the game really feels more like a new game than a revision of ssf2t
Graphics Score: 10/10

Gameplay:

You probably know this by now, but hd graphics are not the only changes in SSF2THD Remix. David Sirlin, a Street Fighter tournaments veteran was responsible for re-balancing the  whole game, since we all know that the original SSF2T was not well balanced. What that means is that we dont have high tier characters and low tier characters, the re-balancing help made the characters all pretty much in the same tier, making Fei-long and Cammy for example highly usable. So far this is working and the rebalancing feels great.
Capcom also made pulling some difficult moves easier, Sagat's tiger knee is done with shoryuken motion now, 360 moves have been made easier and characters now have some new moves (Ryu's fake hadolen, bison's fake slide etc) which adds to the gameplay. To read the full list of changes made to every character, check Sirlin's website here.

Gameplay score: 10/10

Sound:

In addition to new graphics and new gameplay elements, the sound in HD Remix has also received an update. Every music track from the original game has been redone by the OCremix group (a group of talented musicians who are big fans of the Street Fighter series) and boy! does it deliver! The music of every single stage is, in my humble opinion, far superior than the original tunes and probably because of the use of modern music instruments. There were backgound music tracks that i used to hate in the original game that i now love because of HD Remix (Bison's stage and Dhalsim's).
The lame announcer from the super street fighter series has been replaced by a new one that might needs more time from us to get used to him but nonetheless sounds great. Guile's sonic boom voice that was the reason for thousands of complaints when super street fighter 2 was released has been replaced by the original voice from Street Fighter 2 and Turbo games.

sound score: 10/10

Online:

One of the main reasons that so many people have bought the game and were excited about is the ability to play against your friends around the globe and spam them with endless hadokens and tiger shots. The online options in SSF2THD Remix allows to: Play ranked matches to climb up the world leaderboard, play friendly quarter matches where you create a room of up to 6 people  battle it out like in the arcades glorious time where the winner stays and the looser gets to spectate. last online option available is tournament mode, where you can participate in an 8 players tournament and see who will defeat sheng long to stand a chance smiley29
But how does the Online deliver? While SSF2T HD Remix's online is great and by far the best online code i have seen in a console based 2d fighting game, it is no ggpo nor 2df and the lag can get really annoying.
I have the ps3 version and the online experience can sometimes get ruined with a bunch of bugs i have found (random disconnects while joining a game, freezes during vs screens and error codes while joining a game ....)
According to internet reports, both the 360 version and the ps3 version suffer from these bugs and glitches but the PS3 version seems to be the inferior one in terms of Online code and that could be due to the fact that the Xbox360 benifited from the beta which helped Capcom polish the net code.
i had the beta on the xbox 360, and the problems i have encountered on the ps3 version are very similar to the beta issues on the 360 before it was patched. But Rest Assured, i am 100% sure Capcom will patch the game the same way they did for the beta. Sven from Capcom Unity has already reported that they are looking at the issues and examining the causes.
All bugs and Glitches aside, the online is really great when it works, fighting against friends or random people in street fighter is really amazing. I had fun with a lot of you guys from the Blog and i was honored to meet you and im looking forward to play against you again smiley29

Online Score: 7.5/10  (the online part will be re-reviewed once capcom patches the game)

All in all, SSF2T HD Remix looks great and plays great, the changes made by Capcom to the gameplay and the new tools that every character got gives us old timers a reason to play the game and try every new move. The online is not what i hoped it would be, with some lag and few bugs and glitches (that i am sure/hope capcom will fix) makes the netcode quite inferior to the famous ggpo client. The price tag is very reasonable and the game is worth every penny you spent on it since this is truly the definitive Street Fighter 2 game that we will be playing for years to come.

Overall Score: 9.4/10  (GREAT)

smiley16 Graphics 10/10, Udon delivers again.
smiley6 Chaud l'aveugle...

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

ah putain, 10 matches en ligne avant de gagner avec dhalsim, j'ai cru que j'allais devenir fou smiley6

The Last of Kojimawhore. Viva japan !
Shiff-XT

iexplore200811282324235mh2.jpgiexplore200811282325122yd3.jpgiexplore200811282326519ya9.jpgarcadia0901-03l.jpgarcadia0901-04l.jpgarcadia0901-05l.jpg

DUO LOOOON !!! smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34 smiley34
Les autres osef

Le contrat de confiance
Catcheur

Shiff-XT - 29 Nov 2008
Goro et Joe!!!!

Feel the feeling
LeKirbyMasqué
Feel the feeling
LeKirbyMasqué
Feel the feeling
LeKirbyMasqué
Profil_supprime

LeKirbyMasqué - 30 Nov 2008
t'as que la bouze ??

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

- Jamais
en même temps, ne pas importer ses jeux = fail.
import d'angleterre = 50€ environ, import canada, moins de 45€

Feel the feeling
LeKirbyMasqué
Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

- Jamais
les autres street sont toujours sortis au prix fort, j'vois pas pourquoi ça changerait maintenant

J'ai pris cher man !
sherman

- Jamais

c'est sur que c'est objectif de tester un jeu auquel on a pas joué smiley63

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

- Jamais

a écrit :

Stages pourraves

oui

a écrit :

Musique relou

oui

a écrit :

l'équipe de trois ça pue

non

sans les équipes de trois, ça aurait juste été un fighter bourrin avec beaucoup trop de persos. là tu peux bien équilibrer et avoir des tactiques différentes. du king of fighters light quoi smiley3:

j'ai fait quelques combats sur le premier, mais pas assez pour me faire un vrai avis... enfin, d'après ces quelques combats, j'préfère le 2

Je suis fan de RPG, de jeux de combat, et de Nintendo. Désolé.
moursin

Est-ce que vous savez si ya des retours sur les mannettes officiels ST4?

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

putain, j'viens d'enchainer 8 combats sans défaite en ligne dans HD remix, j'suis content. j'ai placé 6 rounds perfects au passage smiley21

me fallait bien ça pour me remettre du viol par jaffa le communiste

edit: putain, ce ratio de merde que j'me paie, 27/37, tout ça pour un succès que j'ai même pas débloqué smiley22:

La crampe.
pastas

KOF XII

Des vids :
http://fr.

Y'a un mieux niveau vitesse par rapport au TGS mais niveau punch c'est toujours pas ça. Et le nouveau style des persos "à la Capcom", je ne m'y ferai jamais. Deg' smiley6

tragédie a écrit :

confirmation par un des dévs que Mai ne sera pas dans celui-là, que les vrais équipes et les persos manquants, l'histoire, les équipes ne seront pas dans ce kof qui aura donc uniquement le cast cité plus haut. Selon ce responsable, toutes ces choses qui font la base de kof (équipe, fan service, persos emblématiques, etc) seront dans... Kof XIII.

Pas de boobs bondissants en HD, deg'²

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

pastas - 03 Dec 2008
pour les mettre en téléchargement plus tard bien sûr smiley16

nous montre son minou
Ebichu

Des scans pourris de SF4

08TakeOne001.jpg
08TakeOne005.jpg

Ebichu - 03 Dec 2008
Gen smiley18

hâte de pouvoir enfin y jouer à celui la

GR Award 2008 : OSEF d'Or
leo03emu

Alors battlefantasia, sur grand écran, c'est sympa à regarder. C'est coloré, l'image est très net...Bon, ça reste de la pauvre 3D digne d'une PS2, mais bon. Il y'a une partie RPG aussi, mais qui semble peu présente. La barre de vie change selon les personnage aussi. C'est très fluide (heureusement smiley58 ) et visiblement, ils ont l'air d'apprécier...

Shiff-XT

pastas - 03 Dec 2008

C'est abusé comme le choix des perso est complètement naze smiley6 il ont choisi genre les plus TIEP de toute la série, chaud smiley22:

Je suis fan de RPG, de jeux de combat, et de Nintendo. Désolé.
moursin

- Jamais

mouaif

C'est con qu'ils n'y foutent pas la mannette spécial qu'ils ont spécialement crée poru l'occasion

Le contrat de confiance
Catcheur

- Jamais
Moche.

- Jamais
smiley6 moche, surtout si c'est pour avoir l'autre cruche tectonik en figurine...

Profil_supprime

- Jamais
tiepitude

nous montre son minou
Ebichu

Ah bin merde, je viens d'en lire une bonne sur GameSpot :

a écrit :

On a control note, our play session with Street Fighter IV session this time around was done using DualShock controllers. In the past, we've never been fans of using controller analog sticks on any home version of Street Fighter, but the system seems to have been impressively tweaked this time around to be more responsive. We had no problem performing hadokens, shoryukens, or any of the other circular-based movements on Street Fighter IV using analog sticks. Bottom line is even without full arcade-style controllers, it looks like Street Fighter IV will be a blast to play using regular 360 or PS3 pads.

SF4 praticable au pad classique ?

nous montre son minou
Ebichu

Bongeourre,

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bL6fnOq_qJM/S … 383443.jpg

En revanche, ça me semble bel et bien foutu pour les persos de SF3 dans le roster du 4...

Ebichu - 17 Dec 2008
J'ai jamais pu l'encadrer celle la smiley2: veulent pas nous mettre Q plutôt...

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

encore un test qui aura tout saisi du jeu alors smiley4

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

- Jamais
moi, tant qu'ils changent le système de jeu afin que ce soit pas identique à la version précédente, ça me va.

enfin, j'verrai ça en janvier, j'vais aller y joeur en arcade pour avoir une première idée du jeu

par contre, le jeu est en précobande à 42€ smiley3:

Shiff-XT

- Jamais

Hein watt

Si la version console n'est pas arcade perfect aucune raison de l'acheter smiley3:

Invité(e)
seiken3

030sfiv_screens_10-08_063_bmp_jpgcopy-495.jpg

smiley6

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

seiken3 - 19 Dec 2008
j'dis rien parce que t'es trop jeune pour avoir connu street II smiley30

Invité(e)
seiken3

kat_suce_pas_les_ours - 19 Dec 2008

Aucun rapport. smiley29:

Ca fait juste tiep' c'est tout.

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours
Shiff-XT

seiken3 - 19 Dec 2008
J'adore ces anims, déjà dans les anciens Blanka tirait des gueules pas possibles smiley12

Etudiant à la retraite.
kat_suce_pas_les_ours

KFAD - 19 Dec 2008
apparemment non, vu que les deux puceaux du dessus disent le contraire

Shiff-XT

kat_suce_pas_les_ours - 19 Dec 2008

Pourquoi répéter les mêmes fautes de goûts ? smiley62 SF 2 fait tiep, son remake aussi smiley65

seiken3 - 19 Dec 2008

Ca c'est énorme, des persos bien expressifs, qui souffrent vraiment, ça change smiley3:

Shiff-XT a écrit :

smiley7