• Jeux Vidéo
  • Dragon's Dogma Online [Dangan edition F2P & Capcom en mode recyclage]

Che vais en vacanches en greyche
Grey-Che

TaliB - 05 Jun 2015
On dirais Monster Hunter PSP la version PS3.

"J'ai platiné FF13-2"
Zanarkand

La différence, c'est quoi ? Que sur PS3 la netteté de la TV est réglée sur 3/10 alors que sur PS4 c'est 8/10 ...?

TeuBé Lemaire
TaliB

017.jpg

luGUdcz.jpg
Sxa16f0.jpg
hkvHg3z.jpg

003.jpg
004.jpg
002.jpg

Edit par TaliB (08 Jun 2015)

TeuBé Lemaire
TaliB

La BETA a commencé il y quelques heures, on trouve une tonne de streams Twitch et Ustream pour voir du gameplay

smiley46

TeuBé Lemaire
TaliB

Hop

Intro

Gameplay

Impressions sur NeoGAF a écrit :

I played until lvl 9, picked a fighter out of the 4 classes available (fighter, hunter, priest and shield sage), fighter works exactly like the one in dragon dogma's (same skills, abilities), gameplay is as great/nervous as the first DD.

I didn't have time to check other classes nor character creation, there was an issue with it when the CBT1 launched (game would randomly D/C you if you tried to customized your character) and there was like 2000 people in queue...so I got DCED once and picked the default female customization after it.

Actually, everything was and felt like the first Dragon's Dogma, the only online elements were the chat, an auction house/bazaar and seeing/communicating with other players in the main town. I thought this was an MMO like FFXIV but it's not really like that, I didn't see anyone outside the main town/hub, looks like you can only see your group outside the main town and other towns were full of pawns with few npcs...clusters are capped at 100 players right now and maps are kinda huge, outside of the main town, it really felt like an offline game with a chat box.

My English is not that good so I can't detailed much but if you have questions, I can try to answer. I didn't have time/friends to test the Clan system, mostly playing this alone for now since I was the only one out of my friends to get picked for CBT1.

It's as story-based as the original game, for people who played FFXIV, it works exactly like that : Main Quests which are story-based heavy, Secondary Quests (mmo style, grind quests) and World Quests (mmo style, quests you can do solo/in group to increase your reputations with people/factions/areas)

TeuBé Lemaire
TaliB

Ca fait 2 jours que j'essaye de me log dans le jeu, et ces putains de serveurs sont soit plein, soit en maintenance.

GG Capcom smiley130

Pourtant j'ai créé mon pion et tout.

GR Award 2008 : VRP PC d'Or
Yoplaboom

http://www.gamekult.com/actu/dragons-do … 52759.html

J'avoue que je n'y croyais plus. C'est cool smiley5 J'imagine qu'ils vont aussi le ressortir sur PS4/One.

EDIT : oups, j'avais pas vu la news sur le topic général.

Edit par Yoplaboom (08 Sep 2015)

Invité(e)
TeuBé Lemaire
TaliB

On sait pas encore si c'est un vrai Remaster. En plus des bandes noires et du framerate, ca serai bien de rajouter des boss dans la map.

Si oui, j'hesite à le prendre.

Mais la priorité c'est e localiser DD Online. J'y joue là, et malgré le fait que je pige pas grand chose au quetes, y'a un tas d'ajouts par ci par là qui rendent desuets le Dark Arisen (rien que grimper aux arbres ou la meteo qui change, ce sont des trucs tellement evidents et tellement bons)

• Jeux Vidéo
  • Dragon's Dogma Online [Dangan edition F2P & Capcom en mode recyclage]